Thank you for your support of the College of Health & Social Services.
Every gift to the College is an investment that provides life-changing results. Our nurses, public health professionals, and social workers go beyond excelling in their fields – they put their all in helping communities to achieve quality health outcomes.
This is all attained through:
- Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students, providing a continual source of access to higher education for those who might not be able to attend college otherwise
- Endowed professorships and chairs allowing faculty to have the resources need for life-improving research
- Student travel funds to attend professional conferences to learn and network, as well as present their research
- Enhancing and growing our facilities, including classrooms, simulation labs, and technology needs, for future generations
- Emergency funds to help students at-risk of dropping out, so they may remain in their academic program
Because of the collective support of our alumni and friends, the College was able to award more than 95 scholarships to students, totaling over $102,000 during the 2018-19 school year.
Questions? Contact Sarah Babins, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-646-5061 for more information on how you can invest in the College of Health and Social Services.